Application Service Provider Requirements
Application Service Providers interested in being approved by the BBB Mobile Giving Foundation (BBB MGF) must meet the following criteria:
- ASP services a sustainable portfolio of non-profit clients
- ASP is familiar with the consumer best practice requirements from the Mobile Marketing Association and CTIA and is good standing with all major wireless carriers
- ASP has to be financially stable and has to provide transparency of their management team and governance information on their corporate website
- ASP must be rated by their local BBB affiliate
- ASP has to complete an ASP application (provided on request)
BBB Mobile Giving Foundation provides the following services to ASP:
- BBB MGF provides access to shared giving short codes like 20222, 41010, 80100, 52000 and 501501
- All message flows for donations are managed on the BBB MGF platform
- BBB MGF provides real-time reporting tools. A copy of all transactions will be provided to ASP via API for reporting integration into ASP tools.
- All participating charities must initially qualify under the MGF standards and get accredited with the BBB Wise Giving Alliance for maximum trust and transparency
- 100% of all donation funds will be distributed from the donor to the carrier to the BBB MGF and to the recipient charity
- MGF will charge the ASP certain fees for setup, training, monthly operations, including pledge reporting and access to the MGF platform
If you only have a limited number of charity clients and do not want to financially commit to a full ASP partnership with the BBB MGF, please contact us or one of our approved ASP partners to discuss an agency agreement with a current ASP.